The history of the Domaine began in 1840. The vineyard, located on south-facing blue granite soils, allowed the production of magnificent fruity and generous Gamays.
Jean-Marc, son of Jean & Marie-Thérèse Lafont, joined them in 1980. Jean-Marc remembers from his childhood perfumes and scents and the love of a job well done that his parents taught him.
Annick and Jean-Marc took over the management of the Domaine in 1986. They began the cultivation of the vines with the ambition of creating wines of superior quality while developing an authentic brand image. Passionate and determined, they broke with the usual methods of the region and set up sustainable practices from 1992 to respect the terroirs. Together, they make highly expressive wines which are the fruit of a perfect balance between traditional and modern practices.